Sự kiện đã hết hạn
[𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡&𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟔𝟗] 𝐇𝐑 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐑: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫: 𝐀𝐍𝐉 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀 – 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
Building a connected workplace is not just embracing the future of work – after all, a connected workforce will be utilizing digital transformation in a way that we have only dreamed of – but it’s also ensuring that your organization is operating at its peak efficiency, establish or create.
How do you build and sustain a connected workforce? How do you empower your employees?
As more and more companies look for more effective ways to connect employees and drive cultural change, the Workplace is fast becoming a CHRO game changer.
Join us for a Live Webinar on November 3rd with ANJ VERA – CEO TalentView to learn more about how you can drive cultural transformation, establish a connected workforce and empower your people with one platform.
The Workplace is not just a platform — it’s where culture happens.
• 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫: 𝐌𝐬. 𝐀𝐍𝐉 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀 – 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
– Leads operations for the ASEAN region across 200+ corporate clients
– 15+ years in HR-Talent Acquisition, OD, HR Technology, Performance Management, Comp & Ben
– Graduate of Employer Branding College, Australia: Level 1 Employer Brand Leader (with honor distinction)
– Author, Rethink Recruitment
Date: Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021
Time: 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM, VNT
Platform: Zoom Online
Fee: 250.000 VND/ Person
Register here: https://bit.ly/LunchandConnect_HR_169
UEH – Massey University
Address: Floor 6 – 79 Nguyen Dinh Chinh Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0935 690 031